127 x served & 1 x viewed
How To – 8 Ways To Wear A Sweater Dress Like A Celebrity.
| i Heart Marina
The most stylish celebrities have been seen rocking the sweater dress this season. The chic-winter wardrobe trend that dominates the street style can be switched from wearing day time flats to night time heels.
Here’s how some of your favorite celebrities have styled the sweater dress silhouette.
- Karlie Kloss – paired her monochromatic sweater dress with ankle boots and a bright handbag for a pop of color.
- Selena Gomes -rocked the knee socks and boots with her patterned, boho-chic sweater dress and round shaped sunglasses.
- Amber Heard -threw her sweater dress over a pair of skinny jeans and cinched it with a thin waist belt. Topped off the look with high heels.
- Natalie Portman – wore her sweater dress with minimal accessories. Her hair styled in wispy curls and au naturale make up with sweet pink lips.
- Olivia Wilde – She wore a grey cable-knit sweater with black leggings, ankle boots, and a thin belt. Her hair pulled into an easy bun and natural makeup.
- Kate Bosworth – paired her fitted white sweater dress with a deep V-neck with ankle Ugg boots and hair styled in a ponytail.
- Sarah Jessica Parker -wore a silver sweater dress atop yet another sparkling dress.
- Kendall Jenner –Paired her oversized sweater dress with knee-high boots. She kept her jewelry and hair simple and sleek.
And this is how I styled my sweater dress. I opted for a casual day time ensemble by adding leggings and sneaker to turn this sweater dress into an instant outfit. On days when you need to throw something on quickly, this dress is the perfect go to wardrobe making you look pulled-together in just one step. The sweater dress style is designed to be loose, so I do suggest you size down if a snug fit is preferred. I topped off the look with Chanel “Runway” shades.
Hugs and kisses,