72 x served & 4 x viewed
How To Style The Knit Sweater Coat or
An Oversized Cardigan To Look Like A Celebrity?
| i Heart Marina
Obsessing over winter’s knit sweater coats when mercury drops?! Some of our favorite celebrities have been seen wearing an oversized knit cardigan including Lauren Conrad, Rihanna, Beyonce and Diane Kruger.
- Taylor Swift –Classically stylish in a mustard yellow oversized cardigan paired with straight-leg denim and flats. She accessorizes her look with a strand of white pearl necklace.
- Rosie Huntington -Whitley keeps warm in style in subtle but chic oversized grey cardigan and a pair of black skinny jeans. To top off her look Rosie wears an oversized pair of sunglasses.
- Rachel Bilson– Pairs a denim jumpsuit with a Southwestern-inspired oversized cardigan and ankle boots.
- Kate Bosworth- Her airport style is always on point. This time she styled her floaty dress with a chunky cardigan combo. This is definitely a fun look to mix and match.
- Jennifer Aniston – Keeps her California casual look with a pair of slouchy green pants, strappy sandals and a chunky cardigan over the tank top.
- Miranda Kerr – The leather leggings and a chunky red knit – sweater coat keeps her cozy while she is out and about.
- Behati Prinsloo – Styles her casual chic look with a slightly oversized cardigan and a pair of black jeans with a cool graphic tee.
- Ashley Tisdale– The boho-chic look is her daily dish where she combines an oversized knit cardigan with black leggings and a sweater. Similar to my look styled below.
Sweater coats look great on either petite or plus size as on someone tall and willowy. I was really cold today. It was one of those days when no matter what I wore I was still freezing. However, I’ll be honest the chunky knit sweater coat did keep me warm and cozy along with the knit beanie. The geometrical print sweater also kept me warm and cozy. I bought this sweater last year from Dior, Las Vegas and it’s been one of my favorite sweaters to wear during the winter season.
I topped off my look with a pair of skinny black jeans and a pair of Moccasins boots. The triangle shape of the beads on the boots matched perfectly with the triangle graphic print on the sweater. Believe me when I say this, once you find your ‘perfect’ knit coat sweater, you’ll wear it everywhere you go because not only it’ll keep you warm and cozy but also tres chic and voguish.
If you’d like to start receiving #FashionConfessions and #HowTo articles straight in your email, subscribe to my blog, i Heart Marina!
Hugs and kisses,