307 x served & 54 x viewed
How To Style The Latest Leather Trend This Fall?
| i Heart Marina
Now that New York Fashion Week is over, one of the trends that we have been seeing on the runway over and over again is leather. Whether it’s leather tops and jackets, leather shorts and skirts, leather pants and tights or even leather bags and jewelry such as chokers, all have been seen not only on the runways but the streets as well worn by celebrities and fashion influencers. It’s a reoccurring fashion Fall and Winter trend.Preview Changes
What I like about the leather look is that it can be worn many different ways. You just have to incorporate this chic look into your personal style. I do love mixing up leather with texture and prints. It definitely stands out and makes a statement about your outfit.
Here’s how I styled my today’s ensemble. I opted for a glamour street style look with a leather sleeveless top, white jeans, and I added a simple touch of femininity by wearing peep-toe heels. For a pop of color, I accessorized my outfit with a red Chanel chevron-print handbag.
- Going to a party? Wear a sexy knee-length black leather dress with a pair of thin high heels.
- Have a meeting at the office? Pair a leather pencil skirt with a conservative bow-tie shirt and style your hair in a sleek high pony-tail.
- Heading out to lunch with friends? Throw on a pair of ripped blue jeans with a plain white shirt, converse sneakers and a bomber leather jacket. By the way the bomber leather jacket is liked by both men and women celebrities such as Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Angelina Jolie, David Beckham, Tom Cruise, Rihanna and etc… Complete your casual-chic look by styling your hair to a low-side braid.
- Got a date night? Dress up in a pair of leather shorts and a cute top with heels.
- On to go errands? Throw on a pair of leather leggings with an oversized shirt and head out the door.
The leather trend is upon us and the Fall/ Winter 2016 look from the catwalk is finally here. How are you going to incorporate the leather trend to your style? Comment below, would so love to read!
Sunglasses // Chanel
Handbag // Chanel
Bracelet // Swarovski Crystal
Pants // 7 For All Man Kind
Top // Bailey 44
I’ve attached a link of similar black leather tops, whether you like it sleeveless, short sleeve or long sleeve. All under a $100.
Follow me …
Google +: @MarinaBerBeryan
Hugs and kisses,