700 x served & 61 x viewed
How To Style Bermuda Shorts In The Summer?|
i Heart Marina
Believe it or not, fashion-forward knee-length shorts jeans can look good on every body type.
I’ll confess, in the past I have been reluctant to wear the knee-length shorts. Nowadays, I’ve been really liking this trend. It’s the perfect shorts to wear to work, picking up kids from school or just going out with friends. I usually like wearing solid colors and darker tones to work and playful prints for casual settings. As for the most flattering pairs, I recommend you look for a slim-cut design jeans that tapers down your legs.
Here are 10 ways to style Bermuda shorts this Summer:
- It’s SO L.A.! -Denim on denim is so chic nowadays.
- Sporty Look– slip-on snickers and a casual tank top with a baseball hat.
- To Work -Pair your Bermuda shorts with a pair of your favorite high heels and a blazer.
- Going on a date– Long shorts can also be worn on a date with a cute top accessorized with jewelry.
- Run your errands in your long-long shorts with flats and a tank top.
- Beach day -Bermuda shorts can be also be worn in a cool nautical way with just flip-flops, striped top and a Panama hat.
- Brunch with girlfriends – Running late to a brunch with girlfriends? Just throw on your Bermuda shorts with gladiator shoes and a graphic shirt styling your hair in a side braid for boho-chic look.
- Office Meeting – Style your Bermuda shorts with a button-down blouse and black pumps.
- Shopping at the Mall – Pair it with a tucked in sheer silky tank top and wedges.
- Out with the family– Keep your OOTD looking fresh by pairing it with neutrals and bright whites.
Here’s how I styled my Bermuda jeans shorts on Sunday, a day out with my family. My parents and grandmother are visiting us this week and so, I’m feeling happy and colorful therefore, I paired my Bermuda jeans with colorful-sequenced butterfly crop top. I accessorized the look with a feminine pink belt and a “Mademoiselle” Chanel handbag.
Below find a few photos of me and my family. I love them! They are the coolest people to hang around with. I always have so much fun with them.❤️
(My family, too bad Mr Magz couldn’t join us. He was actually taking the photo)
Hope you guys will follow me along on my social sites for my fun daily posts! Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my blog!
Google +: @MarinaBerBeryan
Hugs and kisses,