452 x served & 94 x viewed
How To: Ways To Wear White Sneakers in 2016?
| i Heart Marina
Regardless the season, all-white sneakers are always a great idea to wear. Especially nowadays, it’s a big fashion moment for white sneakers and it’s important to know how to style it with your outfit and substitute for a strappy heels. Not only does it deliver the most comfortable and stylish footwear trend of the year but the sporty vibes also give a fresh look to the classic jeans.
The shoes every star is wearing right now are white sneakers. This cool trend has had everyone talking … and wearing including Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Olivia Munn, Selena Gomez, Victoria Beckham, Jessica Alba, Gabrielle Union, Dakota Fanning, Rita Ora, Diane Kruger, Karlie Kloss, Emma Roberts, Olivia Wilde, Reese Witherspoon, Charlize Theron, Miley Cyrus, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jessica Biel, Bella Thorne, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Ashley Benson and the list goes on!
Here’ how you can style your next celebrity inspired white sneaker look.
- Yes, yes, you can definitely wear your white kicks with a bold dress for a simple and sleek look. My tip, keep your ankles exposed when going with a long dress/skirt and sneakers.
- This is my favorite look, dust off your pointy heels and pair your favorite classic jeans with a crisp pair of white sneakers.
- Dress down your skirt and top with a leather jacket and white sporty sneakers for a tomboy twist.
- Don’t be afraid of being too matchy-matchy. Any color with white sneakers feels fresh especially if your ootd is blue and white.
- You don’t have to play tennis to wear a miniskirt and white kicks. It’s a classic pair!
Here’s how I styled my white tennis shoes and ripped jeans look. I made it look comfortable, sporty chick and I even accessorized it with a ’90’s inspired chocker.
Jeans // Express
Top // Harajuku
Sneakers // Levis
Sunglasses // Celine
Cross bag // Chanel
Do you have any styling tips on white sneakers? Comment below. Would so love to read it!
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my blog!
Google +: @MarinaBerBeryan
Hugs and kisses,