2 x served & 2 x viewed
How to style leather-patchwork jeans and look like a Celebrity?
| i Heart Marina
Hello dear friends and family! Hope everyone is having a great week. Just when I though things starting to feel normal after the big move, we began remodeling our house. During this time I prefer to wear either sweatpants or a pair of good ol’ jeans for a comfortable-sporty look. Especially, when I’m in a rush running from one showroom to another in search of either the perfect granite or the coolest kitchen appliances.
I usually like to keep a cool and relaxed look in my everyday life. Today, I took my faux -leather-patch jeans look to another level. I call these jeans, the “moto jeans” and this trend definitely is in vogue and will continue throughout the year of 2016! The leather-patch on denim trend has been on the fashion radar for the past two years and has been seen all over the street style from Paris to New York. I personally love this style for it’s versatility. You can go from day to night by throwing a tuxedo jacket over a white blouse or wearing a pair of high heels and taking off those biker boots.
I paired my denim pants with a non-brand top that I found at the Downtown Fashion District in LA. The crew neck top with cutouts on each side of the sleeves with faux-leather and mesh in between paired perfectly with my moto jeans.
Pants: H and M
Boots: Calvin Klein
Sun glasses: Non-brand
Here’s how to style your leather-patchwork jeans and look like a celebrity:
- Add a fresh look to your leather-patch jeans with a vintage t-shirt and white sneakers… modern meets vintage!
- Go all out with the leather look, why not?! Wear a short sleeve faux leather top with open toe heels and super cool shades.
- Let the edgy denim pants with leather patch be the focal point by pairing them with a cream blazer, a white tank top and a pair of nude pumps.
- If you’re going to keep your leather-patch jeans a little more dramatic do wear a statement piece on top such as red leather biker jacket.
- Go sartorial with your leather-patch jeans. Add flats with a white silk shirt and throw a black bomber jacket with a statement making earrings like the big hoops and a cross body bag.
- I love taking risks in fashion ( in life too!) I suggest you combine your leather-patch jeans with high-top sneakers and plain white t-shirt with cut-outs and wrap a plaid flannel around your waste.
- Add extra edge to your risk-style look by pairing your black moto jeans with floor length buttoned jacket and a plain shirt underneath.
- Depending on your style and your personal preference a classic black or brown riding boot might just be the perfect shoe to style your leather-knee-patch jeans.
These are some of the ways that I would styled my celebrity clients. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this post. Comment below how you would style your next moto jeans look.