2 x served & 1 x viewed
How To Wear The Tights Trend As Seen On The Runways of New York Fashion Week.
| i Heart Marina
One of the upcoming trends that I’ve tried this spring season are different styles of tights. From sultry thigh-highs to flashy fishnets were seen in the runway of Fall/ Winter 2015 Collection during New York Fashion Week. Although this trend wont be instyle until the end of the year, however, this doesn’t mean we can’t rock it now.
Here are five of my favorite tight-looks from New York Fashion Week plus a similar look I tried on the other day.
- Knee-High tights were seen on the runway of Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet, See by Chloe, Rachel Zoe and Tracy Reese .
- Pattern and Texture tights will be a major trend in fall and winter of 2015. A side stripe on a tight patter is one of the best options if you are trying to elongate your legs. And if you are going for a cozy warm look opt for the knit tights.
- Make a statement with exaggerated cut outs or a pair of an electric-hue. To pair this look go for more casual ensemble since the tights are already flashy.
- Grey is the new black! Spice up your go-to look with charcoal-tones tights with a coat-dress, sweater dress or a wrap dress.
- Take a risk and opt for a “wild” look with embellished rights with a skirt or a sleek cocktail dress.
Adding tights to a dress can completely alter the look of the ensemble. For my street style I paired my sweater dress with leather knee-high boots along with plain black tights. Accessorized it with a floppy hat and pink shades for a pop of color. Lastly, I wore my Chanel flip handbag for a touch of class.
How would you sport your tights this fall? Comment below.
Sweater Dress // Forever 21
Tights // J Crew
Boots // Calvin Klein
Hat // Abercombie & Fitch
Handbag // Chanel
Sunglasses // non-brand