79 x served & 21 x viewed
How To Style Sweater Dress? | i Heart Marina
Hello friends and family! Hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday! It’s a windy, gloomy day today in Las Vegas with a chance of rain in the forecast.
I’m loving the current sweater dress trend as seen on supermodel Gigi Hadid and actress Gwyneth Paltrow. It’s cozy, casual, and chic!
The sweater dress is so much more versatile and can be styled many different ways, whether you add statement jewelry pieces, layers or edgy boots.
Here’s how to style the sweater dress look.
- Add some edgy boots. It goes hand in hand for that classy look.
- Transform your look with a chic jewelry piece whether it’s earrings or a long necklace.
- Under way to update your tunic dress outfit is to wear a wide brimmed hat.
- If you want a waste line opt for a belt however, do remember the chunkier the knit, the more substantial and wider the belt.
- Going for a sporty look? Just wear white pair of sneakers with your sweater dress.
- Later it with a vest for a boho look.
- Stay cozy with a scarf.
Today I’m staying warm in my grey cozy sweater dress from Maison Martin Margiella Fall/ Winter 2015 Collection. I paired it with leather boots, wide brimmed hat and instead of jewelry I accessorized my ensemble with a classic Chanel flap bag adorned with gold chain.
Sweater Dress // Maison Martin Margiela
Boots // Calvin Klein
Bag // Chanel
Hat // Abercrombie & Fitch
Which of these style tips did you like best? Would love to hear your thoughts. Please comment below.