83 x served & 24 x viewed
How To Use Some Of The Basic Make Up Brushes and What’s It Used For?
Make up tools are essential when mastering your look or creating a flawless finish. At times, it can get confusing when choosing make up brushes.
- Kabuki Brush-( sometimes known as mushroom brush) This big brush works perfectly for evenly distributing make up product across your face including bronzers, blusher, shimmers and powders. Additionally, you can buff out harsh lines by swirling the brush around your face.
- Angled blush brush -The slanted shape make it easier to apply products perfectly to your cheekbones. It is also used for contour powder below your cheekbones to emphasize your natural contours.
- Foundation brush– Apply it to smooth your favorite cream or liquid foundation for streak-free and flawless finish. You may also pat under-eye concealer with it.
- Angled Eyeliner Brush – It easily lines lashes with gel liner and eye shadow.
- Eye Shadow Brush – Use an eye shadow brush to evenly apply powder or cream shadows on your eyes. I also like to dab on shadow under the lower lash line for a smokier eye look.
Let me know which make up brush you can’t live without by commenting below.