154 x served & 44 x viewed
How to Wear A White Lace Blouse Like A Celebrity?
Back in the days lace fabric was mainly used for curtains, today celebrities are seen wearing them from street style to the red carpet.
Today we translate lace to forever feminine, sweetly romantic and even edgy look. Lace has literally gone avante-garde!
Some of the recent celebrities spotted wearing lace include model Candice Swanepoel, actress Emily Blunt, Diane Kruger, Olivia Palermo, Kardashians and Jenners amongst many other celebrities.
Here are some of the ways on how to style your lace top tastefully.
- Pair your shorts with your lace top. As for shoes, feel free to wear heels or flats whatever makes you feel comfortable. Both type of shoes would look great with this ensemble.
- Combination of leather shorts and lace gives and edgy look. This is one of my favorite styles which I call it opposite attraction, leather + lace = love! ❤️
- If you are off to a meeting, wear a blazer over the lace top underneath whether it’s with a pair of pants or pencil skirt.
- Stick to one lace garment only whether it’s a lace top or a skirt. Don’t wear both of them together at the same time unless it’s a set.
- My golden rule is to keep in mind when styling your lace top is to limit the amount of jewelry you add to your look. Minimal earrings or bracelets are ok but avoid fashion disasters by not adding any necklaces. Let the focus stay on the lace and nothing else.
- When the weather takes a dip opt for a leather jacket over your lace top with a pair of boots wheatear you wear pants, leggings or a skirt. This one particular trend is here to stay for a while.
- You can also wear a cropped lace top with palazzo pants or a maxi skirt for a modern day boho-chic look.
- Another way to look fab in a lace top is to style it with ripped boyfriend jeans and high heels. This is the casual-chic look that every blogger and celebrity are trending now.
- A lace top can also be paired with a sleeveless cardigan.
- Lastly, you can also look fabulous by simply wearing capris with your lace top and look chic.
As for my street style look I went monochromatic –all white. I just added black mesh hat and black flats.
Pants // Bebe
Top //Banana Republic
Hat // Steve Madden
Shoes // Kate Spade
Sunglasses // Celine