130 x served & 20 x viewed
Styling Tips On How To Wear Leather Shorts During This Summer?
Off-duty Celebrity Fashion Stylist and On-duty Fashion Blogger! Isn’t this the coolest shirt ever -“Full Time Fashion Blogger”?!
I paired my new shirt with my all time favorite black leather shorts and black gladiator boots for edgy and cool street style! Check out some of the pics below and let me know how you like it.
Most people prefer to wear denim, lace or cotton shorts during the summer but honestly, there’s really nothing wrong with wearing leather shorts. It’s been a growing celebrity fashion trend for several seasons now. They are versatile and can be used to create many fun summer looks.
Opt for a basic, yet classic black style so that you can wear them all year around. Leather shorts are super comfortable and let’s face it it has a unique style that is not found in other material. Did you know that leather is one of the most stylish fabric since the ancient times?
Anyway, here are 5 ways to style your leather shorts this summer.
1. A pair of simple, classic leather shorts is one of the most versatile looks to have this summer. Pair it with printed tee and high heels with a fedora hat.
2. You can opt for a casual look as well if paired your leather shorts with a flowy blouse and simple converse sneakers. And if you have long hair you can fine it with two girly braids.
3. To get a bit of urban chic vibe put on a casual button up shirt with ankle boots with your leathers shorts.
4. Try wearing a belt with your leather shorts and I would suggest that you opt for a different color belt than your shorts for a pop of color unless, you are aiming for a monochromatic look.
5. Look incredibly flattering and chic in a crop top high waisted leather shorts with high heels.
Do you have any tips on how to wear leather shorts? Share it in the comments below.